This is a great question, the better question is what do I want a website to do for my business? This is where 90% of the businesses that have a website make a mistake. A website that just occupies space on the internet is basically an electronic business card. While this is exactly what some companies need, it will not be an asset when it comes to generating leads or money via the internet. These are the super neat sites that usually take a lot of time to load and are mostly viewed via computer. While the sites can be viewed via a phone, they are normally very wordy and normally need a special program, like Java, to function. These sites are normally used as a reference to describe the company’s main function, they do not generate leads or sales.
With the average sales person in mind:
• Over 90% of all customer interactions happen over the
• 85% of the customers are dissatisfied with their on the phone
• About 15% of the sales person time is spent leaving a voice
• It takes an average of 8 follow-up calls to reach a
• The average sale person makes about 50 calls a day.
• Almost half the day is spent on non-productive prospecting.