Why should people use your service or product? This is a simple answer that most companies are either afraid to, or just simply don’t admit. Every business owner should be able to say, “Our customers utilize our services or products because we are the authoritative expert and quite frankly we are the best!”.
I customer will become a reoccurring customer when they feel that they have had the best service at the most reasonable price. This was mentioned in this order for a reason, the way a customer feels about your company will be one of the largest contributing factors as to whether the deal is closed with you or your competitor.
Some rules for building trust with a customer:
• Be nice, smile., and stand up straight.
• Eye contact. People don’t really trust someone that will not
look them in the eye.
• Be interested in what they have to say.
• Don’t talk bad about your competition.
• Be honest. If the intended target is going to be a long tough
• If things don’t work like that are planned, speak up, don’t try
and hide it. Everyone knows the world is an ever-changing
place. adjust your plan, and discuss.